On this episode of No Putts Given we talk Bryson’s new divining rod shaft, why Inesis is the company to watch in the U.S., and Titleist’s EXP-01 experimental ball. Dean Snell also joins us as a special guest to talk about his take on golf balls and the DTC market.
- 2:17 – Can Bryson Dechambeau’s shaft really tell when it’s wet outside? We have our doubts.
- 8:36 – There’s a company coming to America that you’ll want to pay attention to. Remember the name: Inesis
- 21:35 – Titleist releases their experimental EXP-01 ball for public consumption
- 26:46 – A quick recap of Most Wanted Wedge and the ever exciting Ball Retriever tests.
- The Dean Snell Interview – We ask Dean Snell his thoughts on golf balls of today, including the current state of the direct-to-consumer market, a niche he originally pioneered.
Also available on:
as well as on all major podcast platforms.