Is it fair to kick people off the course based on what color socks they’re wearing? We talk this and more on today’s episode of No Putts Given.
- 0:23 – Does golf really need a dress code?
- 11:43 – Are junior clubs just another market for manufacturers, or are they genuinely growing the game?
- 19:22 – Love It or Leave It:
- 19:55 – Bryson winning the Masters
- 20:38 – Vice golf balls
- 21:32 – Graphite shafts in irons
- 22:23 – Pros playing blades
Also available on:
and all major podcast apps.