We’re back with a socially distanced edition of No Putts Given! This week’s topics include:
- 2:18 – There’s no doubt that Covid-19 has impacted all aspects of golf, including our testing. We take a look at the state of golf manufacturers and life at the testing facility.
- 22:25 – We’ve pushed up several soft goods tests in light of quarantine, such as our Push Cart, Hitting Net, and Putting Mat Buyer’s Guides.
- 29:53 – Costco is looking to up their golf game with the release of a new putter, golf ball, and wedges.
- 34:54 – TPT releases its Red Range line of shafts.
- 50:00 – Tony announces the MyGolfSpy Ball Lab, a followup to our ball test from last year that will give further insights into golf ball performance.
Also available on:
and all major podcast apps.