As Wilson Golf’s Driver vs. Driver 2 approaches its climax, it’s pretty clear this year’s program is head and shoulders above the first go-round.
And no, it’s not just because MyGolfSpy’s Adam Beach and Sam Robinson were featured in last week’s episode (although it doesn’t hurt!). While talk of a special Emmy for their guest appearance may be premature, the input from all four guest judges was significant, and in tonight’s penultimate episode we’ll get to see what changes the final three designers made to their drivers, and we’ll see which one doesn’t make the cut.
And you’ll also get to participate Part 2 of MyGolfSpy’s Driver vs. Driver contest. You just have to watch tonight’s episode (9PM Eastern, Golf Channel), pay attention and answer a couple of questions.
Watch & Win
We’re down to the last two episodes of Driver vs. Driver 2, so you’re down to your last two chances to win some pretty cool stuff courtesy of Wilson Staff. Here’s how the contest works:
- For each of the 2 remaining episodes, we’ll post 2 contest questions
- Watch the new episode
- Come back here and answer the 2 questions in the Comments section (you have until Friday)
- Answer correctly to be entered
- Win Prizes! (Including the winner of Driver vs. Driver 2)
So it’s watch, listen and respond.
We have some dandy prizes for the final two episodes. The Episode 6 winner gets a customized, stamped Wilson Staff PMP wedge. For next week’s finale, the Episode 7 winner will receive the winning driver from Driver vs. Driver 2.
This contest is open to anyone in the US or Canada who watches the final two episodes of Driver vs. Driver 2.
This Week’s Questions (Answer in the COMMENTS SECTION below)
Tonight’s episode features driver testing at the American Century Celebrity Golf Championship, and our questions focus on that testing and some of the decisions made:
- Which NFL Head Coach also happens to be the former High School teammate of Wilson Golf President Tim Clarke?
- Which shaft manufacturer was selected for the final designs in #DriverVsDriver?
Nail those two questions, and you could win a PERSONALIZED, customized Wilson Staff PMP wedge. Make sure to watch tonight to find the answers.
Last Week’s Winner:
In last week’s first round, we asked you a couple of questions specifically about Adam and Sam’s experiences testing the final four Driver Vs. Driver 2 designs. The questions were:
- With which drivers did Adam achieve the highest smash factor results?
- Which driver did Sam say the younger generation would be likely to pick up off the rack?
- Adam achieved smash factors of 1.49 with both the Cortex and the Magnus drivers (both of which advanced to tonight’s episode).
- Sam said the Rozwell driver would have appeal to the younger generation.
Our prize for last week’s episode is a year’s supply of the new Wilson DUO Professional golf balls, and the lucky winner is Todd Williams.
Congrats Todd, hope you hit them long and straight and not too many times per round. To everyone else, good luck tonight!