From new PGA rules to design infringement suits, the hammer is dropping on several shady activities in the golf world. We talk this and more on episode 14 of No Putts given.
- 0:56 – The PGA Tour’s new driver testing protocols
- 9:41 – Shot of the Truth: Max performance vs. Max consistency
- 38:44 – What’s your favorite invention from Ping?
- 45:58 – Ping receives a patent infringement complaint from Evnroll
- 51:38 – Cleveland releases the unconventional Frontline putter lineup
- 55:53 – Most Wanted Utility Irons
- 1:09:25 – #AskMyGolfSpy: Answering your questions from twitter
- 1:14:57 – MyGolfSpy and Titleist’s “Get Fit Like A Pro” Sweepstakes
Also available on:
as well as on all major podcast platforms.