Coming To A Store Near You (Feb 2009)
The new Cobra S9-1 Pro drivers will start shipping to golf retailers mid February. The Cobra S9-1 Pro D (deep face) and Pro S is designed for (and with) PGA staff players and high ball speed players.
Cobra’s R&D departments primary design goal: Maximize COR to promote higher ball speeds and more consistent ball flight across the entire face area.
- Large face with Dual Rhombus Face Insert Technology maximizes ball speeds across face
- Lighter overall club weight and 45.5″ length further increase clubhead speed/ball speed
- Low/back CG for improved launch, spin and ball flight
- Frequency Tuned: All new head design combined with internal crown rib geometry provides superior feel and crisp, pleasing sound
- Updated dimple design in crown enhances view at address
- Aldila DVS-HL high launch shafts on F and M Speed models, Matrix Ozik Xcon Pro on Speed Pro models
[phpbay]cobra tour issue, 1, 115280, “”[/phpbay]