Is newer really better? Is it the archer, not the arrows? We tackle 5 equipment myths and more in this week’s episode of No Putts Given.
- 1:55 – Top 5 Golf Equipment Myths
- 2:09 – Newer is Always Better
- 10:51 – Longer is Always Better
- 18:01 – Milled Putters are Better than Cast
- 19:38 – It’s the Archer, not the Arrow
- 23:50 – Getting fit? Good luck!
- 32:18 – The Best Drivers of 2020 from our Swing Speed Breakdowns
- 33:18 – Introducing Tour Stats, a new series that tackles the Tour with unique data-driven insights
- 41:21 – Member Testing: The ExPutt putting simulator. Join our forums today for the chance to join the program and keep what you test.
Also available on:
and all major podcast apps.