PXG founder Bob Parsons joins us today with his take on the future of golf retail and how PXG is adapting their approach to selling clubs.
- 0:52 – An unorthodox approach to golf ads
- 3:40 – Some retailers are reportedly charging customers to demo clubs
- 11:29 – Could the solution be as simple as providing demo sets?
- 19:08 – Does PXG have what it takes to be #1?
- 24:39 – What does the game of golf look like in a year?
- 30:32 – What’s PXG doing differently than the big 5?
- 38:33 – The origin of “Parsons Xtreme Golf”
- 39:44 – Bob’s favorite club & his philanthropic efforts
- 45:07 – Ask Bob: What was your most difficult business venture?
Also available on:
and all major podcast apps.