Dean Snell wasn’t the first to sell golf ball’s direct to the consumer, but it was Snell Golf that legitimized the category. The original My Tour Ball set the bar for tour-level performance at a consumer-friendly price and in the process gained a legion of loyal converts.
In 2018 Snell Golf is seeking to raise that bar again with the introduction of two new MTB offerings.
- The MTB Black is the direct replacement for the original MTB. It offers a 7% lower compression core for lower spin and more distance off the driver.
- The MTB Red is Snell Golf’s first 4-piece ball. The additional mantle layer helps create more spin on short irons. The MTB Red is also available in Optic Yellow.
Both balls retail for $31.99 and the price drops to $27.33 when you buy 6 Dozen.
That’s a hell of a deal, but one of you is going to get an even better deal. How does a one-year supply of Snell MTB Black or Red sound?
How To Enter
To win a 1-year supply (defined as 12 dozen) Snell Golf MTBs, here’s what you need to do.
- Subscribe to the MGS Newsletter (if you’re already subscribed, you don’t need to sign-up again)
- Leave a comment telling us which golf ball you’re currently playing, and which Snell ball you’d like to try.
- Winner selected at random from qualified entries on 6/30/2018
- Open to everyone Worldwide
- As always, VOID WHERE PROHIBITED
To learn more about the Snell MTB Black and the Snell MTB Red, visit SnellGolf.com.
*This content is backed by the MyGolfSpy Integrity in Advertising Promise.