Golf manufacturers are feeling the squeeze from material shortages and skyrocketing shipping costs. Is the ball that you play on the chopping block?
- 0:17 – Is there an upcoming golf ball shortage?
- 5:28 – Shipping costs, material shortages to blame
- 8:41 – When will golfers feel the effects?
- 10:26 – More reasons not to play refurbished balls
- 13:30 – The Most Wanted Bottle Buyer’s Guide
- 20:44 – MAILBAG!: New limits on driver shaft lengths?
- 26:31 – What’s in Tony’s bag, maybe
Also available on:
and all major podcast apps.