This weekend the golfing world turns its collective attention toward Bay Hill Club and Lodge and the Arnold Palmer Invitational. From Sam Saunders one-off custom shoes to ubiquitous red-yellow-white-green umbrellas, seemingly every brand, big and small, has a unique take on paying homage to the incomparable Mr. Palmer.
In partnership with PRG, one of the world’s leading suppliers of innovative, high-quality bespoke golf accessories, MyGolfSpy readers have an exclusive opportunity to win limited-edition Arnold Palmer themed goods, created by PRG as part of its new multi-year agreement with Arnold Palmer Enterprises.
WHAT WILL BE AVAILABLE:
One of each of the following:
- Ball marker
- Pitchmark repair tool
- Key ring
- Money Clip
- Flags (4 designs)
- Tri-fold bag towel
- Aqualock Cart and Caddy Towel
HOW TO ENTER:
For your chance to win one of one of the available items:
- Comment below with your favorite Arnold Palmer story or memory
- Follow @PRG_Golf on Twitter and click here to Tweet About the Giveaway.
- Follow PRG on Instagram at prg_golf
- CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED – THANKS TO ALL WHO ENTERED – WINNERS WILL BE ANNOUNCED SOON!
- The contest is open to residents of the USA, Europe, and Australia
- As always, VOID WHERE PROHIBITED