When DON’T you have to break the bank on golf equipment? We also talk the TaylorMade sale and Tony answers your burning golf ball questions.
- 0:17 – Taylormade sold for $1.6B
- 10:00 – When to save
- 17:15 – When to spend
- 22:29 – Golf Ball Q&A: Crafty core coloring?
- 27:46 – Have golf balls peaked in performance?
- 31:34 – The most overhyped/underrated tour balls?
- 34:09 – Does handicap matter for using a tour ball?
- 41:27 – Which balls do we play?
- 47:02 – How do I determine the best ball for me?
Also available on:
and all major podcast apps.