Taylormade is reportedly up for sale at a valuation of $2 billion with a B. Are they really worth that much, and who’s buying?
- 0:45 – The USGA releases new proposals to limit distances
- 8:50 – Does the USGA focus too much on Pros?
- 18:29 – Why does the USGA target equipment before anything else?
- 35:16 – Taylormade for $2 billion: Would you buy?
- 41:56 – Who would realistically purchase TM?
- 51:31 – The Pinnacle Practice ball gets the Ball Lab treatment
Also available on:
and all major podcast apps.