The biggest story in golf for 2017 may very well prove to be the golf ball.
One of the biggest names in the growing direct-to-consumer golf ball market is definitely VICE GOLF. After doing some preliminary testing on several Vice products, we see why. Our conclusion so far: These guys get it.
Today, MyGolfSpy readers are getting an exclusive opportunity to test a not-yet-released ball called the VICE PRO SOFT. Pretty cool right?
We think Vice is making some incredible gear, but we want you to tell us what you think.
ABOUT VICE GOLF
THE VICE MODEL: The Vice model is simple, they think high-quality, tour-level golf balls shouldn’t cost a fortune.
ABOUT THE VICE PRO SOFT
The Vice PRO SOFT has been designed for players with medium or lower club head speeds who want to bring their game to the next level. Vice says the new ball offers extra-long distance off the tee, outstanding feel, and plenty of spin for control around the green.
Overview of features:
- Extremely low core compression of only 35
- 3-Piece Cast Urethane Cover
- Newly designed BJ13 resin paint coating formula
- Nanotechnology matte clear coating for grip and feel
- Anti-glare effect and 100% color fidelity
- 336 dimple design
- Low dispersion
- Ultra-soft feel
- Tremendous distance off the tee
- Controllable, high spin rates in the short game
- Low Driver spin, high wedge spin
HOW TO APPLY:
We take our product testing very seriously here at MyGolfSpy, so if you’d like to test and review the new VICE PRO SOFT, please read and follow these instructions carefully:
- First, if you’re not already a member, register to join the MyGolfSpy Community (click here to sign up)
- Second, Visiting the VICE PRO SOFT Testers Thread and provide the following information:
- Your driver swing speed
- Your handicap or average 18-hole score
That’s all there is to it!
Remember, you MUST apply ONLY in the VICE PRO SOFT Testers Thread in the MyGolfSpy Community Forum to be eligible.