Porn For Golfers!
For you golfers that didn’t get a chance to go to the 2009 PGA Show…don’t worry…MyGolfSpy covered it all for ya’. And now that we’re back and have compiled our lists of “What Was Hot” & “What Was Not” at the show…we thought we would let you in on what all went down in Orlando…at the biggest golf show of the year. It will be spread out over a 4-Day span…this way you don’t get fired from your job for looking at what we call “Golf Porn” all day.
4 Days – 4 Different Formats
We will also break it up in to four different formats for you guys (Links, Photos, Videos & last but not least the MyGolfSpy Awards).
Today is Day 1 of MyGolfSpy’s 4-Day coverage of the 2009 PGA Show…we are going to giving you links to 45 of some of the most un-discovered products in golf…and a few that have already been discovered but you might be seeing more of in ’09! Many of these products never make it to market…but that’s not because they don’t work. So check’em out…this should keep ya’ busy for a while.
45 Kick Ass PGA Show Links
- Axis1 Putter – We thought it was cool months ago when we were the first to write about it…now Golf.com has even picked it as “Best New Golf Product 2009”
- GolfCar.tv – This will change the golf cart FOREVER!
- Kramski Putters -They won the GolfTestUSA.com award for best putter….just a little expensive…but a sweet looking putter nonetheless.
- Scratch Golf – Best wedge in golf…period! Look for these guys to make it big in the next few years. I have a feeling some big companies will be looking for the next Vokey…and Scratch Golf will be their first call.
- Fourteen Golf – Fourteen Golf has already made a name for themselves in Japan and now they have their eyes set on bringing that same success to the US.
- Practice Like A Pro – Want to practice like the guys on tour?
- Pride Golf Tee – the #1 supplier for wooden golf tees now has the “Offset Tee”! We tested it out and it did work like they said it would…which is saying something on the golf industry.
- The Impact Ball – 90% of golfers handicap 10 and above tend to have one of the following faults in their swing. Common symptoms are SCOOPING, TOPPED SHOTS, FAT, SLICE, FLYING ELBOWS, CHICKEN WING, DISCONNECTED, NO DISTANCE. The IMPACT BALL is designed to correct all of these problems.
- Vinyard Blade Putter – Developed by master craftsman and Wilson Golf’s veteran club designer, Jim Shenoha.
- dBrush – a club brush that fits in your thumb…hmm.
- Golf Rules Made Easy – no more excuses when it comes to using that eraser on the scorecard…this makes it too easy to find that rule you might be breakin’.
- IQuest Golf – You play iQuest Golf™ on the course while you are golfing! Here’s the twist – The cards reveal which clubs you are allowed to use on the hole you’re playing. You think the guys behind you would not be htting through you if they see you hitting a 7-iron off the tee on a Par 5.
- 4 More Yards Tee – “4 Yards More” Golf Tee is the only tee scientifically proven to give you “4 Yards More” off the tee compared to wooden tees. 100% Guaranteed or your money back.
- The BIG Putt – the whole looks a lot smaller after using this.
- DriveMatePro – Drivemate PRO is designed to meet the needs of players who demand a practice environment similar to that of professionals. It’s no Butch Harmon but hey it works.
- Pukka Headwear – this company has a monsterous booth at the PGA Show every year…I have no idea how they do it. They must be selling a lot of hats.
- George Lucas Yardage Books – George Lucas, a former tour caddy for Arnold Palmer, has prepared yardage books for professional tour events and the Majors since 1976. Now he is bringing the same yardage books he made for the pros to you!
- Tour Striker – If you can hit this thing solid you should have no problem hitting that shovel in your bag.
- TraineEye – simple but effective for improving putting.
- Casey Jones Golf – Ever shot a 72? Prove it to everyone with this!
- Sligo – “Same Game…Different Vibe!” Nice golf gear.
- FW Golf – Some pretty cool new golf gear.
- The Stracka Line -It’s like making greens as easy as Tiger Woods ’09 on real greens. The Stracka Line is patented process for creating a custom “Greens Guide” designed to aid a golfer’s ability to read the complex breaks on a putting green.
- 3rdiView – This is like “Terminator” for golf.
- Ad In The Hole – Golf Ads in the bottom of the cup…why the hell didn’t we think of this.
- Aqua Caddy – Great Idea…portable club cleaning device.
- IGolfRules iPhone App – # Golf Digest says that it’s “the best effort yet to decipher the Rules of Golf.” The golf industry awarded it “Best New Product”
- CSI Golf – Well…they said it works. Does it? We have no clue….just wasn’t enough time to test them all.
- FIZGOLF – They are taking golf accessories and making them cool looking.
- Frogger Towel – not many cool towels out there…but this one really is.
- GolfDotz – pretty cool but they don;t stay on if you have a high swing speed. But maybe one day they will replace the Sharpie™.
- Goode Putters – another new milled putter company…what do you think of there sticks?
- Family Golf Game – I could see this turning into a drinking game with all the guys over.
- Mibrella – Coolest damn umbrella ever!
- Putting Cyclops – pretty cool idea if you are one that takes the putter straight back and straight through. Most people have a slight arc though.
- Shaft Skinz – Spice up your shafts some!
- Sumi-G – Another pretty cool new golf clothing company.
- Tee-Up – damn we’re lazy…and this is for the golfers that can admit to it.
- Tomahawx Golf Tees – Lifetime Warranty on a tee? Yep…these are un-breakable.
- Reloader – might not look very interesting…but actually is a great tool while practicing on the putting green…and look for them on a lot of golf carts soon. Well that’s what we are hearing through the proverbial grapevine.
- Sizemore Putters – I must say…I am a putter-a-holic and these definitely gave me the fix I was looking for. They had a $10,000 putter that might be the coolest damn thing I have ever seen!
- SeeMore Putters – Haven’t heard from them since Payne Stewart? Well you will now.
- Ontic Putters – If this thing had a name on it like TaylorMade or Scotty Cameron it would be much more popular.