Best Launcher Ever?
A couple of weeks ago we shared pictures and information on the new 2009 Cleveland Launcher but in the last 24 hours we have received some new photos and info on the new stick so we thought we would share them with you guys.
Compared to the other drivers coming out this year the Cleveland would be considered a little more traditional. But according to the Cleveland guys this new weapon is the longest Launcher ever! And compared to the older versions the new 2009 Cleveland Launcher will have the following.
- Face – A face that is 21% wider.
- MOI – Increased MOI by adding a 17 gram horseshoe to rear of club.
- Crown – the crown is 23% thinner only .5 mm thick.
- Shaft – Sightly longer at 45.5″ w/Fujikura Fit-On Flightspeed.
- Lofts – 9°, 10.5° and 12°