Adams A4 Hoping For A+ Grade From Golfers
Adams Golf has confirmed its 2009 lineup, which will be led by the Adams InSight Tech A4 and A4OS. Also officially confirmed now is the updated Adams Puglielli wedge line, complete with a new feature called the Fly-Cut face.
The new Adams A4 lineup is based on an all-new platform designed to help more golfers amongst a wider range of handicap levels. They have covered their basis a little more with the A4’s then in years past, where they had focused more on the mid-high handicapper and also the hybrid lovers.
Might Have A Hit On Their Hands (Well At Least the A4 Driver Is)
We have only had a chance to hit the A4 Driver and the Puglielli wedges so far but if the others are anything like those then Adams might have a hit on their hands. Because the A4 driver is still one of the best drivers we have hit in years.
Adams InSight Tech A4OS
- High–tech materials and advanced design for easy–to–hit performance.
- Lightweight magnesium crown is over 30% lighter than titanium for better launch conditions.
- Patented Boxer Technology™ and tungsten perimeter weighting increase MOI for maximum forgiveness and straighter, longer shots.
- Expanded COR zone on face allows for a hotter ball flight and unsurpassed distance.
- Confidence inspiring draw biased design helps eliminate slice
Adams InSight Tech A4
- Classic pear shape delivers the sound, look and workability that better players want.
- Low spin and high launch results in maximum carry distance and roll.
- 15-gram external weight pad repositions the mass low and back for optimal launch conditions.
- High Performance, Premium Matrix Ozik shaft.
- (Link: Save $130)
Adams InSight Tech A4OS Fairway Wood
- Designed with a thin, lightweight magnesium crown that’s over 75% lighter than stainless steel, which transfers weight low and deep for better launch conditions.
- Tungsten inserts add weight low and to the back perimeter for higher MOI and maximum forgiveness.
- Pull–face construction with high–strength Maraging steel face results in a hotter ball flight and extra distance.
- Confidence–inspiring draw biased design helps eliminate slices.
Adams Idea Tech A4 Irons
- Forged 8620 carbon steel construction delivers the ultimate feel that better players demand.
- Quad Cavity‑Back™ design pushes weight to perimeter for added forgiveness.
- Forged stabilizer bar sets mass behind point of impact for improved feel and feedback.
- High performance milled grooves provide optimal spin from all conditions.
- Four-way tour cambered sole design reduces ground interaction for more consistent results.
Adams Puglielli Wedge
The CNC fly–cut face has been precisely milled for more consistent spin and the carbon steel finish provides optimal feel. The 7–gram weight cartridge reduces vibrations for a soft, responsive feel and allows for swing weight adjustments.
- CNC fly–cut face with milled grooves.
- Vibration–dampening system for better feel.
- 8620 carbon steel with mirror–plated finish.
- Six models available.